Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo in Fedora

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo in Fedora
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 18:02:14 +0100

On Sun, 2008-08-03 at 10:50 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> #ifdef G_OS_WIN32
>     gchar *rootdir = g_win32_get_package_installation_directory (NULL,
> NULL);
>     confdir = g_build_filename (rootdir, "etc", "denemo", NULL);
>     g_free (rootdir);
> #else /* not G_OS_WIN32 */
>   datadir = gbr_find_etc_dir(SYSCONFDIR);
> #endif /* not G_OS_WIN32 */
>   }
>   return confdir;
> }
>

> Richard, should I add this code function test and release again?

I haven't followed the discussion so far, if it is a showstopper go
ahead - I will need to rebuild on Windows, and we should really then
freeze for a few days to allow users to download and complain.
I'm horribly short of time at the machine, hence my not following the
debate - I am getting to look quickly at the emails, is all.

Actually, we could leave the windows build - obviously windows doesn't
care about what /usr/ is called...
It would mean we have released from slightly different denemo source
code on windows, but we will never notice.