Re: [Denemo-devel] Transpose applied to Selection

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Transpose applied to Selection
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 23:16:53 +0100

This sounds really great! Now we could make some usefull, often used,
combinations with it like transposing ovtaves up and down.
How far is the "transpose in scale" away? This means if you shift an E up one
note in D Major it will become #F and not F? Or in other words: Tranpose only
optically and put the notes just the notation-lines up and down.

Nils

--
Nils Gey <address@hidden>