[Denemo-devel] Crash

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Crash
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:56:21 +0100

Hi,

checked out the git head (with make clean before it). Everything configures and
makes and makes installs fine. But denemo just starts up and then immediatly
closes. The next time it starts its trys to load the crashrecovery.denemo but
if I want to edit it or just cancel it the same thing starts, Denemo crashes.

I deleted the .denemo dir, no change.

I've attached my console output, maybe you can see anything in it?

Nils