Re: [Denemo-devel] FR and a question

From: alex stone
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] FR and a question
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 12:49:48 +0400

Thanks gentlemen, i'll update now, and have a look at lash as an alternative to continue last score. (Last update was yesterday from git.)

Alex.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 08:11 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 05:05 +0400, alex stone wrote:
> > When i close a score i've worked on, including several print view
> > refreshments, i then open a new or different score, but still
> > get the same print view. (Score 1 is the refreshed print view. Score 1
> > is then closed, and Score 2 is opened, but score 1 print view is still
> > present, and won't refresh to score 2.)
> >
> > Is this a bug, or my error?
> This ia bug. I was going to fix it yesterday but could not find it
> (because I was looking in the LilyPond window, which is refreshed
> correctly). I'll fix it now.

I've fixed the bug that I can see, which is on replacing the score with
an empty score (the New command). Replacing with a different score was
working, and I had already put an override in just in case, I think you
must have an out-of-date copy.
Richard