[Denemo-devel] New website

From: list
Subject: [Denemo-devel] New website
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:47:15 +0200 (CEST)

I created a new website, which is currently avaible @
http://www.denemo.org/wiki

Like the URL already says its a wiki.

I prefer this system over other CMS because its much easier to edit and
to maintain. Also the Mediawiki-system is much more reliable and stable
and bugs like the broken vote-module are not likely to happen.

Richard and Jeremiah please register yourself so I can grant you with
administrator rights.

I designed the frontpage that it already shows everything you need,
sorted for the kind of user you are. There also is a drop-down menu
which gives the same options.

Most of the old content is transfered, some was too old. But there is
still much to fill.

A very quick tutorial how to use this:
-Anyyone can edit anypage on the wiki, even unregistered users. The
pages are saved with version so can be reverted any time.
-Its possible to restrict some pages so only Admins can edit them, like
already happened with the frontpage.
-There is an "Edit" button on every page and you can see the syntax of
already existing articles.
-Links between Wikipages are done with double brackets [[Link]]
-Link to external pages are done with single brackets and a space [Link
Description]
-Lists with
*One
**One-One
**One-Two
*Two

or with # instead of * to get numbers.

I will write a wikipage how to make news and more advanced stuff.

Please give me an opinion what to you think about this.

Nils