[Denemo-devel] Mouse shortcuts broken

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Mouse shortcuts broken
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 07:49:53 +0100

Bibo_0_8_22_Win> hello
<Bibo_0_8_22_Win> I am not able to draw descrescendo hairpins in Denemo
<Bibo_0_8_22_Win> somehow the mouse shortcut CapsLock+AltGr doesn't
work. I tried with german and english keyboard setup, no effect
<Bibo_0_8_22_Win> also, i did not find any menu to do this in arrangers
mode
<Bibo_0_8_22_Win> if anybody has any idea, please mail me under
<rshann> Bibo_0_8_22_Win, I'll have a look
<rshann> I just succeeded Bibo_0_8_22_Win
<rshann> I found Chords->Dynnamics
<rshann> and clicked Start Crescendo on the first note
<rshann> hmm you said decresc
<rshann> yes, that works too
<rshann> called diminuendo
<rshann> click start dim on first note and end dim on the last
<rshann> The mouse shortcut, let me see
<rshann> hmm, that appears not to be working - I get the PrsL but not
the RlsL, that is the press works but not the release.
<rshann> in fact, the PrsL is working for start cresc, but (with AltGr)
not working for decresc.
<rshann> But the commands are working ok, I'll set some keyboard
shortcuts for them instead.