Re: [Denemo-devel] Mouse shortcuts broken

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Mouse shortcuts broken
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 17:25:49 +0100

On Tue, 2011-04-12 at 17:42 +0200, Christian Prison wrote:
> Hi Richard!
>
> Thanks for replying to my request. Calling a menu would work for me, I
> don't necessarily need the mouse shortcut. But how did you find the
> "start Crescendo" entry? Are you working with a later Denemo version
> than mine? Or with the Linux version?
yes, I am working with the shortly to be released version, on linux.

>  Because even in "all commands" mode
well, If you have that dialog at the start then you have a reasonably
modern version. I was going to say that the list of commands in the
manual is up-to-date, only to discover when I tried looking for cresc
that, although up-to-date, the list does not tell you where to find that
command because it is one of the old built-in ones.

>  I am only getting these many menu entries:

I should have said Chords->Markings->Dynamics, it should have been under
Notes/Rests->Markings->Dynamics as well.

If all else fails there is a file called denemoui.xml where the cresc
command is listed under where it appears (under /usr/local/share or
Program Files\denemo\share...)

Richard