Re: [Denemo-devel] Midi shortcuts

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Midi shortcuts
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 17:16:25 +0100

I am exceedingly puzzled by this: my code does not have such a static -
it seems to be some version of the code developed by Jeremiah to fix
memory leaks. But I don't know where it has come from, as I have just
committed and so must be up-to-date.
Where have you gotten this from?
(as you say it is wrong, a regression on the release)
Richard