Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo version 1.1

From: Bric
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo version 1.1
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:50:30 -0400

On 10/14/2013 01:02 PM, Richard Shann wrote:
I think Denemo is feature-complete for release 1.1
the features added are as follows:
     Palettes of commands
         Customize content and shape
         User created palettes
     Movement Navigation Buttons
         Buttons for quick change
         Indication of current Movement
     Raw LilyPond Output
         For inclusion in user's LilyPond template
         Single keypress to update the output
     Improved Command Manager
         Commands ordered by their labels
         Incremental search for commands by label
         Incremental search for strings within tooltips
         Menu path to each command is shown
        Command Manager can be kept open while working.

Any last minute suggestions cordially received.

LAST MINUTE BUG ALERT!!

bad Lilypond output from denemo happened for me this morning, missing a curly brace (!) on the staff directives ("typeset music" window had "invalid lilypond" message)

the circumstance was such that I had added an ossia to a staff, IN ADDITION to an extra voice it already had attached to it.

I am giving you (your good coding practices :-))) the benefit of the doubt that it is this rare combination of Staff + 2nd-Voice + Ossia that caused it, and not just the Ossia alone... because the resulting lilypond has more nesting of expressions than usual (i think)

When I manually added a closing curly brace to the *.ly file, in the right place, lilypond compiled/rendered. I'll try to reproduce it one more time.