Re: [Denemo-devel] Ossia with voice bugRe: Denemo version 1.1

From: Bric
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Ossia with voice bugRe: Denemo version 1.1
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 05:18:19 -0400

On 10/15/2013 05:43 AM, Richard Shann wrote:
On Tue, 2013-10-15 at 09:23 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
Hmm, actually ossia staff in the default score layout is broken,
missing
a '}'
Fixed in git now

This bug seems fixed, but I deprioritized to mention that the ossia didn't quite render correctly, even after I added the curly bracket. for one thing, the staff was missing; the note symbols were drawn in "empty space", though apparently in correct positions.

I ended up producing my ossia doing lilypond coding, by means of \stopStaff ... \startStaff ... \stopStaff ... etc., and suppressing the cleff and time signature symbols, shrinking the size and fonts and align-positioning the pseudo-ossia staff above the desired primary staff. Achieved the objective more or less. (And lilypond is smart enough not to create blank lines/spaces there where a staff has no music (only a series of "s1*4/4"), so everything is nice and compact as it should be)

Again, when I find time, I'll try to generate another ossia from scratch, on denemo level.