[Denemo-devel] MIDI in does not work

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: [Denemo-devel] MIDI in does not work
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 10:49:27 +0100

On Debian testing, MIDI in does not work anymore. Although my USB MIDI
interface is selected in the preferences dialog (with the portmidi
backend) as it always was, and Input is set to Midi in, nothing happens
when I play notes on the piano. Do you have a hint how to debug? Can
this be related to updating the libaubio version? Note that on Debian
stable, MIDI in works perfectly as ever with the same Denemo version
(compiled on that installation), the same hardware and the same settings.

Andreas