Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #36590] Denemo object menu does not appear in Ub

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #36590] Denemo object menu does not appear in Ubuntu
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 22:07:17 +0000

On Sat, 2014-03-22 at 18:15 +0100, Georg Barton wrote:
> 1. I played in Edit->Change Preferences because was looking for the
> possibility to save the playback as a .wave or .mp3 file.

It is indeed possible to do this.You set the maximum duration of a
recording in the preferences. Then you start recording with the record
button in the playback controls (View->Playback Control) - there is
another record button in the MIDI-in controls but that is for a
different purpose.
Once it is recording (record button alternates as stop button), you play
whatever you want then press the record/stop button again to stop the
recording and you get a disk icon to save, click that and use a name
with .wav to save as wav file
I just tested it :)

no mp3 though, that isn't free.