Re: [Denemo-devel] [Fwd: Sbuild update 4.1.1]

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [Fwd: Sbuild update 4.1.1]
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 20:50:51 +0000

On Mon, 2014-03-24 at 15:25 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I skimed through the readme and it does not have linux instructions.

Hmm, yes, that seems clear - it is for building on windows.
>  The only instructions are for usage on windows to cross compile for
> windows using mingw. I wonder if this would work on ReactOS.

Well, that sounds like it might get us mired down again - I couldn't
really make out what they have already built. It would have to be a lot
of what we need to tempt us, and even then, working in that environment
would be hellish. Perhaps it's not for us :(

Richard