Re: [Denemo-devel] external file insertion

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] external file insertion
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 17:04:35 +0100

I was a bit disconcerted to find that LibreOffice writer didn't offer to
create a .eps file (draw does). I asked on freenode #libreoffice and got
pointed to pdftops, this worked fine:
Create the text (fonts, columns etc) that you want in LibreOffice
Writer, hit the export to pdf button and then convert to eps with

pdftops --eps inpug.pdf
and then refer to the output file when running the new Append
Encapsulated Postscript command.

Note this could also be used to generate a title page with any fancy
graphic border and typefaces you liked - it would be a matter of
positioning the eps at the beginning rather than the end of the score
layout, which I suspect could be done in the layout view ...

Richard