Re: [Denemo-devel] clef and voice question--part 2

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] clef and voice question--part 2
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 11:45:32 +0100

On Thu, 2015-05-14 at 06:30 -0400, Ellen Schwindt wrote:
> Thank you--your suggestion worked for my score

There is actually an easier way if you don't have the current
development version, and something useful to know anyway. That is that
*any* object(s) can have their typeset/not-typeset property turned
off/on with a command from the Edit  menu.

So you insert the clef, select it and execute Edit->Selection
Non-printing (Off/On).

Richard