Re: [Denemo-devel] New Binaries?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New Binaries?
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 16:11:00 +0100

On Fri, 2015-05-22 at 08:47 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 4:12 AM, Richard Shann
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>         On Thu, 2015-05-21 at 15:26 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
>         > I created new mingw binaries. This time it is based on gtk3.
>
>         I've downloaded and tested
>         http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-mingw-0.0.0.zip

[...]
> Could also you try to resize the dialog window that asks you if you
> want to import your old prefs?

That was very good thinking - that dialog pops up before audio
initialize (it pops up from initprefs()) and so it does the test we
wanted. The window *does* crash the moment you try to move it, so our
threading code is not involved in this crash.

So we are definitely looking for issues with building the supporting
libraries.