Re: [Denemo-devel] New Binaries?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New Binaries?
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 09:31:58 +0100

On Fri, 2015-05-22 at 16:07 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I build the binaries two more times. The first time I tested with
> windows vista. the crash was still there. I was using a downgraded
> glib. Then I rebuilt using a slightly older mingw libs and gcc 4.8 and
> not 4.9. I then tested it and the crash is now gone.
Yesterday (22nd) I downloaded and tested the zip version on windows
vista, and this morning (23rd) I did a double-check by downloading
the .exe and installing it. Both still do the crash on trying to move or
re-size any window and LilyPond fails on them too, as before. It's quite
remarkable, everything else works - popping up menus, dialogs, creating
snippets, inserting, bringing windows to the front but moving a window
is instant death.
If you ran it on a windows vista and could move the display around we
ought to double check that what is at

http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-mingw-0.0.0.zip

dated 22-May-2015 15:56 is the actual thing you tested.

Richard