Re: [Denemo-devel] Integration test for 1.2.2

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Integration test for 1.2.2
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 08:32:27 +0100

On Mon, 2015-05-25 at 06:22 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:

> Now all tests are passing. BreveLonga.denemo, or, more precisely, all
> templates seem not to have been processed

ah, that would explain the wording on the Maintainer Page:

make update-samples: Does not just update samples, but every .denemo
file it finds.

So that target loads and saves every .denemo file beneath the current
working directory, while the load-save-compare test is run (only?) on
the examples directory.

It does mean, however, that there is a bug: if an example had snippets
saved with it then it would fail the test. I don't know why it would
happen that the test harness fails to save snippets - saving snippets is
the default.