Re: [Denemo-devel] Integration test for 1.2.2

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Integration test for 1.2.2
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 21:16:28 +0200

Am 23.05.2015 um 10:42 schrieb Richard Shann:
> On Sat, 2015-05-23 at 10:31 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
>> Trying to build the latest stable version 1.2.2 for Debian, the
>> integration test failed with the following error:
>>
>> Denemo - MESSAGE: Opening file
>> /usr/src/denemo-1.2.2/tests/tmp/denemo/TemperamentShiftingPlayback.denemo
>> 64c64
>> <       <zoom>99</zoom>
>> ---
>>  >       <zoom>98</zoom>
>> **
>> ERROR:integration.c:49:compare_denemo_files: child process (11132) of
>> test trap failed unexpectedly
>>
>> I don't know if the zoom was adapted automatically (then that's a
>> general problem with that test approach), or if I can solve the problem
>> with updating the denemo files. Because I can't remember the command to
>> update the test files and could not find it on denemo.org (I searched
>> under Development > Hacking Sources),
>
> I've put a link on that page to the maintainer page
> http://denemo.org/maintainer-page/  now.

I see. On the main page, I did not find a link to the maintainer page (I
have searched, e.g., under Developer) -- does one have to know the URL
to access it? I'd think it helpful to be found from denemo.org.

I ran make update-samples and then re-ran the test suite; the results
was that the zoom was changed from 98 to 97. I repeated that procedure
several times, and each time the zoom factor was decreased by 1. So in
the end I was not able get Denemo pass the test.

Andreas