Re: [Denemo-devel] jan7 denemo

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] jan7 denemo
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 15:39:39 -0000

libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll

is still being reported as missing from the latest file download (Afternoon
8 Jan)

After installation from older downloads;

Libstdc++-6.dll reported missing

After copying that one too it seems to open and load files

Then:
It did load my latest file with the two sorts of Dynamic staff, but despite
running Checkscore repeatedly in response to Time signature 2/4:3/4 does not
match (apparently on the bass line) and deleting and reinserting a 3/4 bar
and then a return to 2/4 bar (which resulted in 3/4 and 2/4 appearing before
and after the double bar that they previously followed, it still won't
typeset (with the Lilypond Typesetter)
Checkscore says fine - just won't typeset.

However my previous job then would load and has Typeset, so there must be
something wrong in the .denemo file. I'll try to find it.
In the meantime - the lib problem persists.

Joe