Re: [Denemo-devel] jan7 denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] jan7 denemo
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 15:52:19 +0000

On Fri, 2016-01-08 at 15:39 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll
>
> is still being reported as missing from the latest file download (Afternoon
> 8 Jan)

I've just tested Jan 8 zip on a Windows Vista 32-bit laptop. It doesn't
complain about any missing dll.

> After installation from older downloads;
>
> Libstdc++-6.dll reported missing
>
> After copying that one too it seems to open and load files

That's to say, you found files of those names (in the /usr/bin directory
I guess?) and copied them in
 and the program sprang into life? Sounds like they may be needed for
your version of windows (?).

> Then:
> It did load my latest file with the two sorts of Dynamic staff, but despite
> running Checkscore repeatedly in response to Time signature 2/4:3/4 does not
> match (apparently on the bass line) and deleting and reinserting a 3/4 bar
> and then a return to 2/4 bar (which resulted in 3/4 and 2/4 appearing before
> and after the double bar that they previously followed, it still won't
> typeset (with the Lilypond Typesetter)
> Checkscore says fine - just won't typeset.

> However my previous job then would load and has Typeset,

I take it you have set an externally installed LilyPond (version
2.18.2 ???) as the internal one with Jan 8 zip file doesn't work.

>  so there must be
> something wrong in the .denemo file. I'll try to find it.
> In the meantime - the lib problem persists.

If you do File->Export->Export LilyPond and post the LilyPond file it
should be clear from running LilyPond on it what the problem is - or
send me the file as on GNU/Linux you get to see (most) LilyPond error
messages.