Re: [Denemo-devel] Latest mingw binary. (was Re: It appears that the web

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Latest mingw binary. (was Re: It appears that the web Site www.denemo.org is down.)
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 15:56:50 +0000

On Wed, 2016-01-06 at 16:28 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I have rebuilt the mingw binaries with -g in the CFLAGS.

I've just tested the Jan 8 zip file; it has the latest feature (the
scroll points show on the Playback View when not actually playing back).
It still shows strange behavior when it comes to actually playing the
MIDI, often refusing to play or playing only a short section. I haven't
get managed to get it to exhibit this behavior on Debian.