[Denemo-devel] Bravura Font in Denemo

From: Zvonimir Nagy
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Bravura Font in Denemo
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 07:25:04 -0400

Greetings,

I've been enjoying using Denemo and learning more about it. I'm writing to ask
if it's possible to use the Bravura font with Denemo. I was able to use it with
Lilypond through Frescobaldi, and it worked very well. This is an open source
font also available in MuseScore. Since I want to be able to use Denemo in my
work, I wanted to learn if there's a way around it.

Thank you for your time to reply to my inquiry. I look forward to hearing from
you.

Zvonimir

Sent from my iPad