Re: [Denemo-devel] Bravura Font in Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Bravura Font in Denemo
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 14:59:19 +0100

On Sat, 2016-09-24 at 14:47 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Sat, 2016-09-24 at 07:25 -0400, Zvonimir Nagy wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I've been enjoying using Denemo and learning more about it. I'm writing to
> > ask if it's possible to use the Bravura font with Denemo.
>
> yes, certainly!
>

> > I was able to use it with Lilypond through Frescobaldi, and it worked very
> > well.

Hmm, a case of me not following my own advice: if you open up the
View->Command Center and type in Font after a few ->'s you get to this
command:

Command: Set Fonts
Select the default fonts used for titles, chord names etc. for the whole
score.
Location: ObjectMenu->Score->Typesetter->PrintLayout
Internal Name: SetFonts

this may not be quite what you want, but it will be the place to start,
modifying it if needed...

Richard