[Denemo-devel] Emailing: JB.zip, JohnBarleycorn_v3.pdf

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: JB.zip, JohnBarleycorn_v3.pdf
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 01:55:20 +0100

Hi Richard,

An odd quirk.

The first movement of this tune has guitar accompaniment on fret 7 with Am shape followed by Asus2 (i.e. no first finger on the second string).

To produce this I have put the chords E-G-B, and E F# B and printed transposed C to F.

And it works most of the time. But in the Instrumental I get Am A 4sus4sus2 as in pdf. And I can't see why. I have tried reproducing it on a separate staff and there is no problem. Just thought you might like to have a look! :-)

Joe

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
JB.zip
JohnBarleycorn_v3.pdf