Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not ty

From: Tony Ventura
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 19:50:13 +0000 (UTC)

Jeremiah,

Denemo opens with a very small edit window in the top left of my monitor, but there is no menu. I have to Force Quit.

The Lilypond window does not open. I've attached the log from the Terminal. The following is where the Critical Messages start appearing.

Denemo - CRITICAL: No menu in core/menusystem.c
Denemo - CRITICAL: No menu in core/menusystem.c
   Gtk - CRITICAL: gtk_widget_show_all: assertion 'GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed
   Gtk - CRITICAL: gtk_check_menu_item_set_active: assertion 'GTK_IS_CHECK_MENU_ITEM (check_menu_item)' failed
   Gtk - CRITICAL: gtk_check_menu_item_set_active: assertion 'GTK_IS_CHECK_MENU_ITEM (check_menu_item)' failed
   Gtk - CRITICAL: gtk_check_menu_item_set_active: assertion 'GTK_IS_CHECK_MENU_ITEM (check_menu_item)' failed
   Gtk - CRITICAL: gtk_check_menu_item_set_active: assertion 'GTK_IS_CHECK_MENU_ITEM (check_menu_item)' failed
   Gtk - CRITICAL: gtk_check_menu_item_set_active: assertion 'GTK_IS_CHECK_MENU_ITEM (check_menu_item)' failed
   Gtk - CRITICAL: gtk_check_menu_item_set_active: assertion 'GTK_IS_CHECK_MENU_ITEM (check_menu_item)' failed

Kind regards,
Tony Ventura
www.tonyventura.com