Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: microtonal accidentals - buttons

From: Freeman Gilmore
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: microtonal accidentals - buttons
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 14:59:02 -0400

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 12:25 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 2018-04-10 at 11:31 -0400, Freeman Gilmore wrote:
> Buttons, 3 things:
>
> How do I remove the scheme script that I have saved?

Ctrl-A, Ctrl-X will delete all the Scheme script in the Scheme window.

​I can delete the ​what is in the scheme window
​.​

>   Is this a separate file just for the user?

It is not in a file it's on the screen.
​
​I save each one I interred and I do not want to confuse things so I want to clear the saved scheme scraped?​

​Do not want the correct script to be confused with tie old.​

>    I did find a scheme file but did not see the script that I
> saved.   Having some problems, all my buttons print the same thing
> “k”.

You have saved them all with the same line:
​looks like yes and no​

​​
(d-DirectivePut-note-postfix tag "k")
​yes​

instead save them with
​yes​

 (d-DirectivePut-note-postfix tag "b")

and so on for all the others. You would want to change the line

(d- DirectivePut-note-graphic tag "accidentals.sharp.slashslashslash.stem")

otherwise they will all display the same glyph in the Denemo Display
(they will typeset correctly because the LilyPond output is changed to
"b" etc).

​​yes for all.  Where do I get the names for the tag?​
​That is where I went wrong, I used the sane line for all.  They are not in the Lilypond table for Turkish.  This is what is in the table for -k = kucuk mucenneb
​.   O I just saw on a paper that I copied from the notation book, (same book I got the Turkish table) table labeled Accidental glyphs, has the same name you used.  Looks like this should work I will give it a try.   If I did the whole table were would I get the remaining  syntax to that is past to Lilypond (like the "k" in line ​(d-DirectivePut-note-postfix tag "k")?   They may be scattered in the example I will check..

With the names I can make the buttons 0k.     I would like to put the ​​glyph on the buttons next.

Thank you, ƒ

HTH