Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 10:29:45 +0000

On Tue, 2019-01-29 at 15:16 -0800, rain wrote:
> each time the cursor is moved to the staff up or down, it goes to the
> beginning of the staff (which I somehow had not noticed previously).
> If I could somehow tell it to go to the last note of the staff each
> time (not the end of staff, just the last note)?

The manual

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=denemo.git;a=blob_plain;f=docs/denemomanual.pdf;hb=HEAD

has some listings of commands, more details are in the sources, e.g.
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=denemo.git;a=blob;f=actions/denemo-modules/moveandsearch.scm;h=17696d9a1e657fd985fd295d3dd17123be27cc7e;hb=HEAD

for the moveandsearch.scm module (this will be installed with Denemo
under .../share/denemo/actions/denemo-modules)

This scheme

(GoToMeasureEnd)
(while (and (not (Music?)) (d-MoveCursorLeft)))

is a possible snippet for moving to the last note/chord/rest in a bar,
but there may be something already packaged to do that - need to look
through the docs...

HTH