dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] guile switch

From: stefan
Subject: [dev-serveez] guile switch
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 15:42:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Serveez'ers,
  some days ago Raimi started to implemented the configuration file parser
for serveez using guile. Me tried to play around with that and noticed
guile to terminate the program when raising an error within the loaded
config file. It just states an ERROR: which I cannot interprete and
exit()s. We are using gh_eval_file() or something. Is it possible to
"catch exception" ??? and make it returning some value on failure for
better error checking ?

Cheers,
        address@hidden