[Discuss-gnuradio] Hardware for GNURadio

From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hardware for GNURadio
Date: 18 Apr 2003 13:17:55 +0530

I am a new commer to this list, though I had been following about GNU
Radio and other SDR projects.

Could someone suggest hardware to start using GNU Radio? I am specifically
looking for HF/FM range reception. I guess ADC cards are very expensive..
(I am a poor Indian Engineer, you see). So tuner cards seem to be the only
option for me. Could someone give me URLs of those products ?

Thanks
--
    Ramakrishnan M              (http://www.hackGNU.org/)
    Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!