[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP FPGA

From: David Carr
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP FPGA
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:53:42 -0600

Hey all,

I'm looking for some more information of the FPGA on the USRP. I understand the firmware implements 2 up and 2 down converters and some general interface functionality. I assume these are of the CIC type. What sort of FPGA resources are required? (How much logic is used in the current device?) Also, it appears from the wiki that you're using JHDL to code the firmware, is the source available?

Thanks,
David Carr