Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] using ADC of a TV-card with CX2388x chip or digit

From: Martin Dvh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] using ADC of a TV-card with CX2388x chip or digital TV-reception chips/cards
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:11:09 +0100

address@hidden wrote:

I've got the Leadtek card; it has a CX23882 chip. I run 2.6 and am
mildly familar with the driver.. I think my patch was the first one to
fix the tuner (typo in the tuner defs) and added it to the card
database. I haven't touched it much since, though. They've got the wrong
decimation values for NTSC but I didn't have my TV books handy and they
didn't believe me. (The VBI data lines are _outside_ the viewable area;
that's why there's a separate capture unit for them. address@hidden)

I am writing a small driver patch right now which changes the normal GREY
capture format into a RAW_ALL format (I hope)
Maybe you (and others) can try it to see what comes out.

greetings,
Martin