Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module named wx

From: John Clark
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module named wx
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:28:07 -0700

Eric Blossom wrote:

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 01:23:08PM -0700, John Clark wrote:
I'll chime in on the 'easy to intuit' requirements to get any of gr-* up, especially the gr-wxgui. Unfortunately other projects press and I have not been able to get a working 'graphical' user environment up, when most of the antecedent 'packages' don't seem to just build, and when they do the install seems not to place things in the 'right' places for building or using the gr-*
codes sets.

When I have time, I'll continue on.

Have you tried just installing one of the RPMs that can be found at
http://www.wxpython.org/download.php#binaries

One of the points of why I was setting this up, was to get it on to my NetBSD based laptop which is what I have available to me most of the time. Hence using a binary package, would set it up on my linux box at work, but would cause problems in the NetBSD environment.

John