Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module named wx

From: Angilberto Muniz Sb
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module named wx
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 06:22:23 -0700 (PDT)

Similar situation down here in Brazil, but
after adding the softlink it complains with
"file not found..." or something similar...

Any tips on where to put some break code to help debug
the issue?

Rgrds,

Angilberto.

--- address@hidden wrote:
> I fixed it by adding the following softlink:
>
> ln -s ./wx-2.5.5-gtk2-ansi/wx
>
> in the .../lib/python2.3/site-packages
>
> directory.
>
> Worked fine after that.  There is a wx.pth in the
> site-packages directory
> that Python should use to follow it, but it doesn't
> work.  This was a
> quick fix.
>
> Hope that helps
>

> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, John Clark wrote:
>
> > LRK wrote:

> the latest baseline and
> example this is what I got:

> scopesink
> >

>>"/home/myagmar/gr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/stdgui.py",

> trouble is while building cvs

> test_gru_import

"/home/myagmar/gnuradio/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gru/__init__.py",
> line 37, in ?
> (f,)

"/home/myagmar/gnuradio/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gruimpl/freqz.py",