Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module named wx

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module named wx
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:59:13 +0000

Fails at work on my SUSE 9.2 install and succeeds at home on my SUSE 9.2 install. Running python 2.3.4 at home and Python 2.4.1 at work. However, I just installed 2.4.1 at work. I got the same error messages before today with 2.3 first in the path. Having 2.4.1 first seems not to have helped (or hurt). The stuff you listed is in both the 2.3 and the 2.4 lib and local/lib python site-packages sub-dirs with the correct
permissions.  I get two errors:

import wx

says wx cannot be found

and

./burn-basic-eeprpm  -a

says it cannot find usrp_prims

even though both are clearly installed as in your list. This is a new error and just started.

Bob