Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Never mind (tvrx)

From: Robert W McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Never mind (tvrx)
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 14:19:17 -0400

There does appear to be a problem in tvrx_wfm and tvrx_nbfm and it has to
do with setting the usrp mux.  I ran

./tvrx_wfm_rcv_gui.py 93.85

and it bombs in the source call since my default source is set which_side = 0

0xf0f0f0f0 is the default in this debug script and it blows when passing the default.

In tvrx_debug.py, I accidentally set -m 0 and it took this without blowing.

In tvrx_wfm_rcv.py I have following call when I use -mux 0

           src = usrp.source_c (0, decim, 1, 0xf0f0f0f0, 0)

This was replaced with

usrp.source_c (0,decim,1,0,0)

and it runs.   It appears to me from looking at gr-usrp that we no longer
take the mux bits for this but the "which board" as in 0,1 in the
code gr-usrp/src/usrp?_source.cc

Did I get this straight or am I missing something else?

Bob