Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Make checks and tests problems

From: LRK
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Make checks and tests problems
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:03:17 -0500

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 04:02:00PM +0000, Robert McGwier wrote:
> Okay, I have finally resolved this but it was a real pain.
>
> I had downloaded clean copies and made gcc-3.4.4 and installed it and I
> still had test problems.
>
> As a last resort, now with gcc-3.4.4 in charge,  I remade all tools,
> python, wxPython, sdcc, swig, etc. etc.
>
> FINALLY, it compiles and checks from beginning to end.

Whenever I clean out the old install and do a fresh CVS download and build,
make check fails in gnuradio-core. I go to the base directory, do "gmake
install", and then re-run the whole build. Everything works then.

Still seems to be a problem with some of the tests finding the newly
compiled stuff but I haven't figured out why yet.

--
LRK