Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ham drm

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ham drm
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:22:22 +1030

On Saturday 11 March 2006 05:56, Robert W McGwier wrote:
> Here is my understanding of that situation.  He wrote it in Qt3.  There
> is no Qt3 GPL license FOR WINBLOWS.  He released the source code and
> when Trolltech objected, he removed it.

This contradicts with Trolltechs statement for the Qt/Windows Open Source
Edition which explicitly states that it is licensed under the GNU GPL see
link below:

http://www.trolltech.com/download/qt/windows.html

I can't see how this would stop anyone in releasing source code for software
written under the terms of the GPL license.

cheerio Berndt