Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Newbie trying to get CVS build to work

From: Pascal Charest
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Newbie trying to get CVS build to work
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:10:29 -0400

Probably that the 'python-devel' package is not installed on your system. Usually, Python is installed, but not files needed for development. The procedure is dependant of your Linux distibrution and you should consult the web site of your Linux distribution for more information.

For additionnal dependencies and instruction about installing GNU Radio, have a look a this link, is very useful: http://www.kd7lmo.net/ground_gnuradio_install.html

Regards,

Pascal

PS Whenever you meet an error about an include path not found, but the package is installed, try to install package-devel.