Re: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP from SVN - no ./bootstrap and ./configur

From: wavemaker
Subject: Re: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP from SVN - no ./bootstrap and ./configure
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 04:23:27 +0800

-- Eric Blossom wrote : On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 06:07:29PM -0500, Jan van
Niekerk wrote: > As per the USRP svn repository instructions I run the
following > command: > > svn co http://usrp.svnrepository.com/svn/usrp/trunk
usrp > > Upon completion, the INSTALL file talks about ./configure. > > Some
other how-to sites also talk about ./bootstrap. > > I cant find configure or
bootstrap in the above svn repository. > > Where are they? Do I really need
bootstrap? They're in the top directory. Yes, you need bootstrap followed by