Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Strange loss of signal after a short time.

From: Jordan Hayes
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Strange loss of signal after a short time.
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 09:43:48 -0800

I am using an external clock at 64MHz that will sync the USRP
with the rest of my system.

Can you talk a little bit more about this? I understand that when there's a mismatch between the soundcard and the USRP you can get underruns; this manifests itself (on my machine anyway) as an annoying <click> and the "aU" printout (which I've since zapped from the source :-). I'd be interested to hear how you synchronize the two clocks.

/jordan