Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Q from a novice user in Japan

From: Mamoru Yamamoto
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Q from a novice user in Japan
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 01:32:50 +0900

Eric,

Thank you for your answer.

For our applicaion 150MHz and 400MHz receivers must synchronize
very precisely.  I cannot use TV RX for this reason.  Is the
frequency 150MHz too high for Basic RX board?  We may need
to add more amplifiers between the antenna and the USRP.

Thank you very much for the information of "epydoc".
I installed ver 2.1 from yum (Fedore Core 4), and run it.
But as other E-mail says, I got many errors.  It created
some results, but I do not know if they are very useful
or not...  Should I use Ver 3.0 of the epidoc?

Regards,

Mamoru Yamamoto

----
Mamoru Yamamoto  address@hidden