[Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple C files required by single C++ block. How to

From: Jonas Hodel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple C files required by single C++ block. How to build?
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:56:21 +1300

Hi,

I have some existing C-functions which I would like to include in a C++ signal processing block. The complication is that these C-functions are located in a number of different files. I have created a C++ block which uses these functions. It appears to build fine but when I come to include the new block in my python script I get an “undefined symbol” error referring to one of the low level C-functions (I think). In short, is it possible to use my existing C-files unchanged (included in my C++ block)? If so what approach is necessary to make this work/build properly?

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks a lot,

Jonas

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.