[Discuss-gnuradio] Win32 USRP Library

From: Gregory W Heckler
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Win32 USRP Library
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:59:53 -0500

I just received my USRP and I'm interested in using the USRP as a GPS signal recording device. My goal is to build a win32 library available to MSVC (.lib file and associated .h files) in order to integrate the usrp/host/lib code into my preexisting GPS software receiver. Would MSYS or Cygwin be the fastest environment in which to build such a library? Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.