Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Final Packet(s) dropped

From: Richard Alimi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Final Packet(s) dropped
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:15:56 -0400

Thank you for the response.  I was afraid that might be the case :)  The
following workaround seems to work well (which seems to validate your
hypothesis):

  When a packet is _not_ being sent, the transmitter outputs a continuous
  stream of 0-valued samples to the USRP.  When a packet _is_ being sent,
  modulate and sample as usual.

Not the ideal solution, but it works.

Thanks,
Rich