Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] use of double Input

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] use of double Input
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:11:33 +0100

Adrian Kueng wrote:
Hello,

I have a vectorstream of floats. I tried to connect this vectorsream two
times to the block square. square is an instnce of gr.multiply_vff. Now I am
able to connet the input once with the block square. Can some body tall my, how that I can connect this two blocks a secend time? So, that I have at the end the square of the input.
Thank you for help,
Adi

input: block has a vectorstream as output
square = gr.multiply(vektorsize)
fg.connect(input, square)

This should do the trick:

fg.connect(input, (square,0))