[Discuss-gnuradio] Need info for paper.

From: John Clark
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need info for paper.
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:07:09 -0800

I'm co-writing a paper on the use of GNU Radio. Because I'm inclined to use 'Open Source' solutions, GNU Radio and the attendant DSP library, was for me about the only choice I would have made...

However, in the paper I'd like to at least make some attempt at indicating any 'alternatives', if there are any in the Open Source arena, or parish the thought, cost-money type packages.

If anyone has done a more detailed evaluation and perhaps has a chart depicting features, that would be
good.

Also, a while ago, I saw someone who had put together a 'graphical' interface, where one could construct a DSP processor using graphical means, and setting various parameters using a GUI. I have not had the time to really keep up on that sort of thing, but if there is someone who has something that works, I'd also
like to know about that.

For those who have information, and send me a release, credit will be made in the paper for their contribution.

Thanks,
John Clark.