Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnu Radio Companion (GRC) 0.69 experience

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnu Radio Companion (GRC) 0.69 experience
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 07:41:32 +1030

G'day,

Still crashes here with the following error messages:

No module named serial  in RS232 Source! -> continuing...
No module named serial  in RS232 Sink! -> continuing...
Removing empty category "Custom"...
>>> Verbose:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/wulf/projects/gnuradio/grc/src/ExecFlowGraphGUI.py", line 248,
in ?
    exit(0)
TypeError: 'str' object is not callable

>>> Done
The program 'Editor.py' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length
erro'.
  (Details: serial 10975 error_code 16 request_code 151 minor_code 23)

cheerio Berndt