Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Missing critical module: "pygtk"

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Missing critical module: "pygtk"
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:54:55 -0500

JackyYang wrote:

I have try type command "updated && locate pygtk.py".
So, I get the result:
$ locate pygtk.py

I dont think pygtk is supposed to be located in the windows recycle bin.

Now, problem is: I don't know how to find "python", and how to add its path
to the pythonpath?
But, I guess "/lib/python2.5" look like you say.
If it is, how can I do?

Very important that the directory containing pygtk is also found in the python path. Does that directory "/lib/python2.5" contain pygtk? From the result above, I seriously believe that pygtk is not installed. You can try downloading pygtk source and installing it: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/pygtk/2.12/

Has anyone else used GRC + cygwin? Did you install pygtk through the cygwin package manager (setup.exe?) or was it a source install?

At this webpage http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/CygwinInstallMain
He tell me do type command: export
It like you tell me method.
But, I try already. It not use.