[Discuss-gnuradio] What is the best (NEW) linux distro for GR/USRP?

From: mohamed adm
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is the best (NEW) linux distro for GR/USRP?
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 08:25:07 -0700 (PDT)

Most of related archive posts are too old now, so can
anyone suggest the -BEST- & -NEW- Linux distro that
have good support/compatibility for GR/USRP, I am
trying to save myself trying & error head ache.

GR wiki already contains some guide lines but I need
expert advices on which to choose?

I already had CentOS-5 installed and prefer it for
stability reasons but is it best for GR/USRP? Else I
intend to create a dual boot linux with one special
only for GR/USRP.